Nino's Company Information
We at nino's are passionate about three things; our expertly brewed coffee, serving delectable food, and giving back. Our food is made from the freshest ingredients, offering an unparalleled taste experience. Our newly launched menu takes you on a culinary journey of tastebud-tantalizing meals.
So, start your morning the nino's way with a choice of traditional hearty breakfasts coupled with a freshly brewed Caffé nino’s.
Our freshly baked tostini, tramezzini and bagels are brimming with mouth-watering toppings. Our basket selection and crisp salads are perfect for every snack time treat and nino’s famous burgers, wraps and pitas are enjoyed anytime of the day.
At nino's it’s all about tradition! Enjoy cheesy pizzas and Italian pastas made to perfection. As with all things Mediterranean, opulence is a prerequisite and nino’s signature dishes typify this tradition.Our succulent sirloin is served with fries and our tender chicken breasts are served with roasted vegetables and fries. Complete your experience with our selection of cool refreshments, Chillas, smoothies or fresh Sir Juice
The best way to begin or end any meal at nino’s is with a traditional Caffé nino's, because when you do, you join hands with us and become part of the story to give back and make a change in South Africa and Africa with Social Bean.
We're so happy you decided to get together with us and become part of our Facebook community! We're here to answer all of your questions and queries between 8am and 5pm weekdays, but will check in occasionally after hours too. We want to hear from you regularly, but as a member of our community we need to establish a few house rules.
By clicking LIKE and joining the nino's South Africa Facebook page, you're saying YES to hearing all about nino's latest news, content and events. If you ever get tired of hearing about the tastiest stuff going down in South Africa, simply click "unlike" on the page.
With our online community we’re here to share exciting and informative content about the things we love - delicious food, great coffee and good times! If you're looking for somewhere to get together, you've come to the right place.
Rules of the Page:
We'd love you to:
• Comment, share and post pics of you and your friends getting together. This is your community, so help us make it as cool as possible.
• Be nice to each other and respect the views of your fellow fans - everyone is welcome to the page.
We reserve the right to delete comments which:
• Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend other members of the community.
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable in the view of nino's.
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend.
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
• Advertise products or services for profit or of a competitor.
• Are seen to impersonate someone else.
• Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (i.e.: spam).
• Are unrelated to the topic.
• Include contact details such as telephone numbers, and postal or email addresses.
• Contain links to other websites which break our editorial guidelines or contravene Facebook's term of use.
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others.
Lincoln Terrace 16 Durban
- Opening hours
Monday:07:00 - 21:00Tuesday:07:00 - 21:00Wednesday:07:00 - 21:00Thursday:07:00 - 21:00Friday:07:00 - 21:00Saturday:07:00 - 21:00Sunday:07:00 - 21:00
- The company has a parking lot.
- Phone number
- Social Accounts
- Fast Food Restaurant, Halal Restaurant, Lunch Restaurant
Nino's Reviews & Ratings
How do you rate this company?